Working at Dentsu Aegis Network
If you are a pioneering, innovative and strategic thinker and would like to join the Dentsu Aegis Network, please get in touch or you can view our current vacancies below.
Dentsu Aegis Network is a dynamic workplace bringing together a diverse workforce with varied backgrounds. Our staff enjoy a collaborative working environment which is continually changing to ensure our continued success within the media and communications industry. As a global organisation, we are also able to share latest trends and best practice.
Staff benefits include:
- 4 x Summer afternoons and 3 x Winter Warmers (half days) after probationary period
- One additional week of annual leave per annum post 2 years of service with the company
- Health Check Ups and Flu Vaccines
- Fresh fruit and staples provided in common area kitchens
- Fantastic office environment and locations
- Integration and collaborative teamwork across our Group
- Access to insights, research and information from our Group
- Learning and development training from our internal L&D team
- HR support from our internal HR team
- Route 500 – International future leaders training course (via application process)
- Internal Awards programme for work produced in our group globally